Pokecoins can be earned by taking over and fortifying gymnasium. This is the lone official way to get spare Pokecoins in-game .
JUMP TO KEY SECTIONS
- Take gyms
- Use Google Opinion Rewards money
- What to buy with Pokecoins?
Also read: Our novice ’ s guidebook to playing Pokemon Go
The only in-game direction to earn Pokecoins is by taking down and fortifying Gyms. here ’ s how this method acting works :
- Find a Gym and either take it down or fortify it so you can put your Pokemon there. If you don’t know how to do this, check out our full gym capturing and fortifying guide here!
- You can only earn 50 Pokecoins a day. That’s the daily limit.
- You’ll earn 1 Pokecoin per 10 minutes of your Pokemon defending a gym.
- You can only have one Pokemon at one gym at a time.
- You can only place Pokemon creatures in 20 gyms at once.
Of course, this means you ’ ll have to be quite aggressive when it comes to taking down Gyms and fortifying them because others will be trying to get them deoxyadenosine monophosphate well. This will probably require tons of Potions, so stock up !
Related: How to train in Pokemon Go
Buy Pokecoins with Google Opinion Rewards money
The first gear and most obvious way to get Pokecoins is to buy them. You can access this option by tapping the Pokeball button on the chief Pokemon Go sieve and selecting Shop. Pokemon Go Pokecoin prices:
Read more: Full text of “Rare Coin Review No. 18”
- $0.99 – 100 coins
- $4.99 – 550 coins
- $9.99 – 1,200 coins
- $19.99 – 2,500 coins
- $39.99 – 5,200 coins
- $99.99 – 14,500 coins
This is a fairly standard pricing social organization for Freemium games in general, and Pokemon Go is no different. We can already hear you saying, “ this is not rid ! ”. That ’ randomness accurate, and we ’ rhenium not debating that at all. however, there are ways to get Google Play credit for unblock, and you can use that to buy coins ! How to get free Google Play credit:
- Download Google Opinion Rewards by clicking here.
- Open the app to get it started. You may have to take an introductory survey. Follow instructions to get it set up.
- Close the app and forget about it, then go hunting Pokemon as usual.
- Over the coming days, weeks, and months, you’ll receive notifications asking you to complete surveys in the app.
- Each survey lasts only a few minutes and is usually comprised of a few questions.
- Almost every time you complete a survey, you’ll be given Google Play credit you can spend on Play Store purchases. That includes in-app purchases. It’s important to note that not every survey will generate money, so be aware of that.
- Over time, you’ll accumulate enough Google Play credit to buy Pokecoins! You won’t be rolling in coins, but it’s a nice boost now and then.
It ’ s not the most efficient room to get spare coins. We recommend you take this as an episodic dainty preferably than something you can do regularly. still, detached coins are free coins .
Next: The best Pokemon Go accessories
What can you buy with Pokecoins?
equitable in case you ’ re raw to the game, we ’ ll promptly go over the things you can buy with Pokecoins :
- Boxes: Pokemon Go sells different surprise boxes at different prices. These come with random items and prizes.
- Passes: One Remote Raid Pass for 100 coins, Three Remote Raid Passes for 250 coins, One Premium Battle Pass for 100 coins.
- Incubators: One Egg Incubator for 150 coins, One Super Incubator for 200 coins.
- Poffins: One Poffin for 100 coins.
- Poke Balls: 20 Poke Balls for 100 coins, 100 Poke Balls for 460 coins, 200 Poke Balls for 800 coins.
- Incense: One Incense for 40 coins, eight Incense for 250 coins. Learn how to use Incense here!
- Star Piece: One Star Piece for 100 coins, eight Star Pieces for 640 coins.
- Max Potions: 10 Max Potions for 200 coins.
- Lucky Egg: One Lucky Egg for 80 coins, eight Lucky Eggs for 500 coins. Learn how to use Lucky Eggs to maximize your XP here!
- Max Revives: Six Max Revives for 180 coins.
- Lure Module: One Glacial Lure Module for 180 coins, One Mossy Lure Module for 180 coins, One Magnetic Lure Module for 180 coins, One Rainy Lure Module for 180 coins, One Lure Module for 100 coins, Eight Lure Models for 680 coins. Learn how to use Lures here!
- Item Bag: 200 coins, increases your item storage by 50 slots. This upgrade is permanent.
- Pokemon Storage Upgrade: 200 coins, increases how many Pokemon you can carry by 50. This upgrade is permanent.
- Team Medalion: 1,000 coins, allows you to switch teams. It can only be purchased once every 365 days.
Related: The best exercise games and apps Pokecoins are a valuable resource, and they ’ ra rare ( and expensive ! ). therefore, make surely you spend them wisely. If you have any stories, tips, or tricks regarding Pokecoins, tell us about them in the comments !
Are you having issues with Pokemon Go ? Check out our guide on the most common Pokemon Go problems and how to fix them. You can besides check out other Pokemon Go games in the interim .