The update will also be available in other languages: Russian Spanish
Reading: Komodo Progress Report | July 2022
Turkish here ’ sulfur what we ’ ve been working on since our final update in April 2022 .
In May, Komodo held the Season 6 Notary Node Election. We announced the winners on May 31, and newly elected NN operators started notarizing for the dPoW network on June 24. On June 26, we successfully upgraded the Komodo network to v0.7.2. This is a compulsory update for all Komodo exchanges and servicing providers. If you haven ’ metric ton done so already, please make sure to update your Komodo daemon following these instructions. 💻The AtomicDEX API team is scaling up ! We are building towards our long term intersection vision. The team had been working on several tasks that are not mentioned in the 2022 roadmap .
- We are preparing for an external security review. We take security very seriously and will work with world-class security experts for the security audit. To get the code handed to the auditors we had to do an internal security code review, update and refactor dependencies, and create an architecture diagram and a SRS document.
- Added an Infrastructure enhancement microservice and optimized the blockchain node call amounts. We are working on integrating QuickNode blockchain nodes into our interfaces. The microservice layer we created will allow us to complete the integration.
- Added the ability to gather and store fiat price data in the API database. This makes it possible for traders to retrospectively calculate fiat prices for various purposes (i.e. counting ROI, tax calculations, etc.).
In addition, we onboarded four new team members to the API team. Getting them onboarded was a huge job in itself, and we look fore to what we can achieve in the months to come. Welcome Onur, Chaglar, Samuel, and Alina ! adjacent, let ’ s review the condition of the roadmap items .
- ARRR Integration to AtomicDEX API — Most of the integrational work was done, the next step is to integrate it into GUIs for a smooth user experience. We target to complete the ARRR integration into AtomicDEX Desktop in Q3.
- Lightning Network protocol integration is almost complete on the protocol side. Currently the team is working on the GUIs mockups finalization to complete the full integration of Lightning Network into our software.
- We have re-prioritized Tezos and Solana protocol integrations and postponed them in favor of core protocol enhancements. We have moved it to Q4 as an optional item.
- Trezor hardware wallet support with wallet functionalities is almost ready. We still have to review code and polish the user interface on the GUI side. We’ll complete this item in Q3
- We are also working towards HD Wallet feature, which will allow you to create and manage multiple addresses from a single seed. Most of the code is there, and we are polishing UI/UX aspects at the moment to deliver the best user experience.
Interface of AtomicDEX Web (closed alpha)
- Metamask wallet integration was postponed to Q3
- NFT Integration Research and a proof of concept is done. We will begin implementation in Q3.
NFT Collectibles tab on AtomicDEX Web (closed alpha)
- We prioritized the protocol enhancements research about the American call options, watcher nodes and liquidity pools. We completed the research in Q2 and the next stage is a proof of concept about the American call options in Q3.
💻 AtomicDEX Mobile team is about to release version 0.5.3. The adjacent spill will add a number of modern features and enhancements. We besides made many little interface polishments .
- We added null safety features by updating our Flutter framework to v2.8.1. The benefit is increased performance and less error-prone code.
- We removed the swap sound effects.
- Now mobile will support Polygon protocol and its PLG-20 token standard.
- You will be able to check the contract address of a token, such as an ERC20 token.
- ¡Hablamos español! We added support for the Spanish language.
- Completed massive wallet management logic refactoring and optimization. Previously, multiple wallets on the same app install had to share the same list of enabled/disabled coins. Now you can customize which coins are enabled/disabled for each wallet.
- Implemented a smoother way to handle error messages during coin activation.
- Based on community feedback, we improved the UX by always showing the ‘Send’ button, even if the wallet doesn’t have funds.
- The MCL team requested us to add a way to copy a pubkey, and we implemented that feature request.
The newfangled release will come out in July 2022. 💻 AtomicDEX Desktop team is working on the new secrete version 0.5.6 . Another major spill with raw features and enhancements .
- New DEX tab design – woot! Check the screenshot above for a preview.
- We will empower you to stay on top of the crypto markets by adding charts from nomics.com. See the screenshot above!
- Improved the address book feature by updating the UX as well as fixing a few visual issues and bugs.
- Updated the calendar pop-up style used in the ‘Orders’ tab.
- Just like on mobile, you can now copy MCL coin pubkeys.
- We added a refund countdown timer for swaps. It’s now easy to understand when you will receive a refund for a failed swap.
- The app automatically checks if new updates are available.
- Small things matter! Primary input fields and search now have autofocus, which means less clicks. You can also now see which protocol you’re trading in the Order form.
apart from these, we did many small enhancements and fixes such as general code cleaning, ocular improvements, and improved erroneousness messaging handling. last but not least, we will be adding tons of new coins :
- Native (UTXO) coins: `PND`, `RUNES`
- BEP-20 tokens: `BLK`, `GMT`, `GST`, `ILN`, `SAND`, `VET`, `WAVES`, `MANA`
- ERC-20 tokens: `APE`, `EILN`, `PPC`, `SAND`
- PLG-20 tokens: `PPC`, `ILN`, `SAND`
The newly passing will come out in July 2022. 💻 AtomicDEX Web team is finishing a released that will be made available for wider community quiz. We released closed alpha ( v0.1.0 ) to an internal community testing group who provided us valuable feedback. We are making another dev sprint in which we fix the bugs we have found a well as add enhancements and features based on the initial feedback. The biggest feature summation is a dark composition . once the new translation is cook we plan to expand the alpha tester group. That international relations and security network ’ t excessively far away as we are already performing brusque polishment iterations. apart from the API team, besides the GUI team is expanding as we are onboarding two raw palpitate devs. One for AtomicDEX Mobile team and one for AtomicDEX Web team.
Read more: Coin Value: Japan 100 Yen 1967 to Date
💻 Komodo Core team The Komodo Core team prepared the codebase for v0.7.2 [ Longpan ] Komodo daemon promote and the start of dPoW Season 6. On June 26, Season 6 Notary Node operators went on-line ! This upgrade provides dPoW security ( 51 % attack protection backed by Litecoin cross-chain notarizations ) for 30 blockchains and cryptocurrencies ( 22 Komodo Smart Chains and 8 external blockchains ) .
In the past months we have been identical active in assorted events and conferences world wide. For starters, we joined Devconnect in Amsterdam and had a casual to meet Vitalik !Kadan “ca333” Stadelmann and Vitalik Buterin Polycryptoblog joined a UTXO Alliance meetup in Austin, Texas, USA at Consensus 2022 and is driving awareness about Komodo engineering among the established crypto projects. IOHK CTO Romain Pellerin tweeted about the meetup .Face-to-face meetup with the UTXO Alliance We participated in Money20/20. It was a massive event ! We noticed how the ice between traditional finance and crypto is melting .Tony and ca333 at Money20/20 Tony, ca333, and Yurii joined an Amsterdam event and pitched Komodo and AtomicDEX .Tony and Yurii Polycryptoblog has been busy pitching Komodo ’ s blockchain solutions to companies .Polycryptoblog talks about Komodo PTYX will be a loudspeaker and discussion jury moderator at Blockchain Summit Latam in Panama. The consequence will take place on July 6-8th, 2022. Get more information from a pinch by the event organizers .PTYX speaking at a blockchain conference
Our market team is preparing for the AtomicDEX Web launch. We are in the process of updating the atomicdex.io web site with modern capacity and ocular illustrations. We want to particularly highlight the Web interpretation and make the interface to be good one click aside. In addition, our design is to launch a new web log on atomicdex.io that is specifically about DeFi. We already have drafts of 10+ articles prepared to publish once the web log page is live. here are the market highlights. We published several newfangled Komodo Academy articles throughout April and early May .
We announced a mandatary update to the Komodo devil. The Komodo development team activated changes to the Komodo code base and carried out the update successfully .Komodo’s network upgrade for dPoW Season 6 was a success. The changes were mandate and took seat on June 24, 2022. Exchanges and service providers were advised to pause all wallet operations for the duration of the update. 📰 Read The Post
Komodo’s Sixth Annual Notary Node Elections Finished
The newly elected NN operators are now making notarizations to the LTC net and protecting 30 blockchains and crypto assets from 51 % attacks .In May 2022, Komodo held the 6th annual Notary Node Election. notary Nodes are 64 dedicate servers that are elected per annum by the Komodo community. They are responsible for running stay Proof of Work ( dPoW ) — a security mechanism that recycles the hashish pace of the Litecoin network through a series of cross-chain notarizations. dPoW has successfully defended against very 51 % attack attempts and presently secures over 30 output blockchains, protecting several hundred million dollars in value. Read the web log post to see the official results of the election.
📰 Read The Post
Kriptomat Adds KMD
Kriptomat has added accompaniment for KMD. We have added Kriptomat to both the Komodo wallets page and Komodo ecosystem page. Kriptomat is a custodial overhaul that enables users to buy, sell, and shop Bitcoin, Ethereum, Shiba Inu, and 350+ cryptocurrencies. Users can purchase crypto immediately via credit circuit board, bank history, and all major EUR payment methods. Subscribe to the Komodo newsletter to get the latest project news program on releases, partnerships, and events sent to your inbox .